The choice of a specific course of halotherapy can be made on the basis of general recommendations developed for various age groups and various diseases. The first course can be adapted depending on the dynamics of positive changes. The following courses are conducted in accordance with the already acquired experience.
The entrance to the salt room is allowed in ordinary clothes and changing rooms, simple clothes are recommended, in which the guest in the salt room feels comfortable and comfortable. Not recommended tight trousers and skirts, trousers with a cut elastic or waistband. For women, it is better to choose bedding, which makes breathing easier.
– Knitting of woollen and cotton threads is not recommended.
(The limitation is caused by the ability of wool and cotton fibres to create small villi that pollute the hypoallergenic air in the salt room)
– It is not recommended to add newspapers and old books to the salt room.
(The reason is the same as in the previous paragraph – care to maintain hypoallergenic air, cellulose materials create small and potentially adverse dust)
– It is forbidden to bring food to the salt room. But you can take drinks – in bottles with lids.
– visitors with children are advised to bring books and toys for the child’s entertainment, but it is not recommended to use soft toys (plush, artificial fur, etc.)
– You can listen to music during halotherapy sessions. The choice of music depends on the individual preferences of the visitors, only a general soothing effect of music is recommended, which complements the halotherapy session with pleasant emotions.
– The halotherapy effect is based on the normalization of the respiratory system by inhaling purified air with bactericidal action. Therefore, when visiting the salt room, it is not recommended to use perfumes and cosmetics with a strong aroma.
– It is forbidden to visit the salt room at high temperatures and during the acute phase of infectious diseases.